Crumpton Mission, Values & Beliefs
Crumpton Elementary's Mission
At Crumpton Elementary School, our mission is to provide the highest quality education in a secure, positive, and challenging environment for all students fostered by a cooperative effort between school and community. We aim for an atmosphere of cooperation with respect for individual differences and community values.
Our vision is to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through the development of appropriate differentiated instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles. All learners are encouraged to be self-sufficient, responsible, cooperative and caring members of our community.
- Respect for each individual is fundamental to teaching and learning.
- All children can learn given appropriate time, instruction, and access to resources.
- Students must have an opportunity for high-quality education in the least restrictive environment necessary to realize their potential.
- Students benefit academically in a safe, supportive and stimulating environment.
- Students’ learning, attendance, and behavior improve when they are actively engaged in meaningful work.
- Education is a shared responsibility. It is a partnership of home, school, and community.
- An effective balance and interdependence must exist among the written curriculum, instruction in the classroom, and assessment for and of learning.
- High standards and expectations must be maintained through a system of accountability for all students, staff, and schools.
- Quality faculty and other staff are essential to school excellence.